Gorges Lodge is uniquely situated on the edge of the Zambezi River Gorge, a few kilometres downstream from Victoria Falls.
Accommodation is in 10 stone and brick thatched en-suite chalets, situated along the edge of the gorge with verandas overlooking the river; 8 twin and 2 double. Four of the chalets are double storey, with a bedroom upstairs and a bath and dressing room below, the other 6 are single floored.
- Soft drinks, beers, wines & local spirits
- All meals
- Laundry Service
- Victoria Falls Airport transfers, 1 return, shuttle to Victoria Falls town per paying night
- 2 Activities per paying night
- Victoria Falls park entry fees.
Activities to choose from include:
- Guided tour of the Victoria Falls or a guided tour of the Craft village
- A Visit To the local Village or a School tour, evening traditional, dancing show
- Gorge walk with sundowners and Snacks, black eagle viewing with sundowners and snacks
- 1x sunset cruise with drinks, snacks, and high tea and river usage fees.