The A ‘Zambezi is the only hotel with a river frontage and jetty site in Victoria Falls.
The recently renovated A’ Zambezi River Lodge is located on the bank of the Zambezi River, 5km upstream of Victoria Falls.
This is the only hotel in Vic Falls with river frontage and is closest to the Zambezi National Park so impala, hippo, buffalo and elephants are often spotted on the grounds perimeter; Sebastian, the resident hippo can sometimes be seen at night feeding on the lawns.
Most of the rooms have balconies facing the river and swimming pool whilst the rest face the National Park and the gardens.
A total of 83 rooms with enclosed balconies set in five 2-storey buildings. All rooms have tea & coffee making facilities, air conditioning, DSTV & mosquito repellent.
- B&B basis
- Return airport transfers (Vic Falls airport)
- Boma dinner & transfers
- Std sunset cruise with drinks, snacks & high tea
- 1 x 3-course dinner at The Palm restaurant Ilala Lodge & transfers
- All meals & drinks not mentioned above
- Activities not mentioned above
- Drinks @ Boma dinner
- Drinks @ Palm Restaurant