Bayete Guest Lodge Victoria Falls offers comfortable and affordable accommodation in the heart of the Victoria Falls residential area. It is the flagship and first lodge in the Bayete Collection.
Bayete Guest Lodge is a family-run lodge that offers 30 rooms set in a lush tropical garden. Central to the lodge is the large teardrop swimming pool, which is hugged by the Caldecott Dining Boma and the Ingwezi Tavern. The Tavern is steeped in history and character and is central to the communal area where guests are welcomed to gather, have refreshments and socialise.
Bayete Guest Lodge room rates include a Full English Breakfast, which is served in the Caldecott Boma every morning. Delicious home-cooked lunch and dinner options are also available on request and should be pre-ordered on the day.
We are a quiet oasis far removed from the hustle and bustle of the town and offer a tranquil and comfortable escape for both work and pleasure orientated travelers. The Lodge offers a fast fibre-optic wi-fi connection covering all rooms and areas of the lodge which is available to guests free of charge.
- 30 Rooms
- 12 Executive Rooms and 18 Deluxe Suites
- 1 x Family cottage Deluxe
- 3 x Triple Deluxe Rooms
- 2 x Triple Exec Rooms
- 1 x Honeymoon Suite – Exec
- Laundry available at a nominal charge
- All rooms have Air Conditioners and Hair Dryers
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Transfers available on request
- All rates include Breakfast and free Wifi
- Children 12 & Under – Half Price / Children U3 – stay free
- Lunch and Dinner available on request – must be booked by 14.00 (Set Menu)
- Check Out is 10h00 – Check In is 14h00
- Wheel Chair Friendly
- Free Secure Parking Available