Elephant Camp is situated only 10 minutes from Victoria Falls on a private concession within the Victoria Falls National Park, The Elephant Camp has breathtaking views of the Victoria Falls as well as the spectacular gorges which separate Zimbabwe and Zambia.
With an emphasis on exclusivity, the luxury tented suites all have private decks and plunge pools. All suites are gorge facing and are equipped with indoor and outdoor showers, huge baths, private lounges, mini bar, tea/coffee stations, overhead fans plus air conditioning and are all mosquito proofed. Activities available at the camp include: walking, elephant interaction and in-room spa treatments in addition the variety of activities that are available in Victoria falls are a short drive away.
- Accommodation and all meals, drinks (excluding premium brands), complimentary mini bars in the rooms
- Return Victoria Falls Airport transfers & two transfers to Victoria Falls town per day
- Guided tour of the Falls
- Sunset cruise on the Ra-Ikane – includes transfers, drinks, high tea & snacks
- Laundry & Emergency Medical Evacuation cover
- Meeting the Wild Horizons elephants
- Anything not mentioned above
- Entrance to the Falls U$30 p/person
- Note transfers are shared and not private