Ilala Lodge offers distinguished yet affordable accommodation in warm elegant surroundings. The décor evokes an era of early adventure and the quest for discovery in Africa.
The hotel is ideally situated being closest to the mighty Victoria Falls as well as the town centre. The National Park borders the front of the property and wild animals often graze on the hotel lawns with the spray of the falls in the background. A warm welcome awaits you at our world class a la Carte Palm Restaurant.
We offer superb cuisine while you relax and enjoy the atmosphere of the gracious surrounds. Dining outside under the African night sky amidst the sound of the mighty waterfall makes for a romantic evening to be remembered.
All our rooms have en-suite facilities bathroom with separate shower, air conditioning, overhead fan, satellite TV, hair dryer, tea & coffee making facilities and a safe. There is also free Wi-Fi & a beauty spa.
The rooms are spacious with railway sleeper teak furnishings and patio doors leading onto either open lawn or a balcony.
- Ilala on B&B basis
- Return airport transfers (Vic Falls airport)
- Boma dinner & transfers
- Ra-Ikane sunset cruise with drinks, snacks & high tea
- Palm dinner – 3 course A- la-carte
- Guided tour of the Falls
- All meals & drinks not mentioned above
- Activities not mentioned above
- Park entry to the Falls U$30 p/person (2014 price)
- Drinks @ Boma dinner or Palm dinner